Tuesday, October 7, 2014

PFC JAKE W SUTER 1991-2010

He died. In Afghanistan. While serving in the Marine Corps.

I'm not sure why it's taken me so long.....Or why I'm even writing, blogging. Grief just came knocking, and pushed itself through the door. I'm stunned and once again, swimming through the fog. It's been 4 years of haze. I guess, maybe I could'nt write it. Til today.

So many days have come and gone. I'm not sure where this is gonna go. Fair warning. It is what it is. I wish I could promise you rainbows, unicorns, and an occasional bump in the road. The truth is, the road forced us to take a HARD LEFT.

Chris and I miss him hard and to the core. I'm just waiting for, when time heals all wounds, he's in a better place, and thinking, maybe, another kid will take this pain away.

No comments:

Post a Comment