Monday, August 17, 2009

8.13.09

Dear Dad,

Thanks for all the Warhammer stuff!  I've really appreciated it.  I really understand what you used to say to me about how immature I was before I came here.  I really was just a child trying to be treated like an adult.  After these 2 1/2 months though, I have become a grown--- man.  I think you'll notice when I come home.  I'm going to try call you guys.  

I have a buddy here named Clapper.  We are probably gonna catch dinner with his wife and parents if you guys don't mind-He's one of my best buddies here.  He is a commissioned painter for Warhammer figures.  I think you'd have a very good time assembling and painting.  From what I hear, It's a great stress reliever.  I kinda of like a stressful environment now.  It's my natural habitat.  How is work treating you, stressful?  I know you understand a high stressful life, at least someone does.  My views on everything have shifted so completely, here's an example of a cadence for you..........

Cadence

That's just an example-
There re just many things we can't get here.  I have a gift for mom and a gift for you when you come see me on grad day!  Love you.

Rec.  Suter Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment