Thursday, June 25, 2009

Letter 6.20.09

We have another letter to share.

"By now I've sent 3 letters to you guys. Today was a good day. We did so well, we got some kind of free time. I say kind of cause we were still working during it.Tonight, I'm going to include some information about my DIs. First, there is SDI Sgt. Coles. He's black and has a huge mole. He reminds me of a mix of Dave Chappelle and Major Paine! He's really funny though. Our base is litterally next door to an airport. Whenever a plane takes off, he points at it and has us scream while he pretends to shoot it down. Here's a conversational tid bit. "Good night drill instructor." "Kill!!" He relates everything to boobies or killing. Next is my knowledge hat. The guy who teaches us. He's about 5' 3" but as ferocious as a bull dog. He's a little white guy. He's like a light switch. We scream at him, he's very nice. We talk quite, be brutalizes us. He's taught us the most. Next is DI SSgt Rossas. He's our kill hat. His only job is to scream at us. He is the single scariest man I have ever met. I don't think he's really that mean though. He's very kind sometimes. Them we have other DI's in training, shuffling through. Kill Hats. So right now, 2 kill hats, 1 knowledge hat, and 1 SDI. SDI is a den mother. He always stops the kill hats before it goes too far. My thing I appreciate tonight is privacy. I shower in a small room with 15 other men, crap without stall doors, and sleep in the open. Could you guys send STAMPS, please? Well I'm off to bed. Love you, very very much. Write back soon.

Recruit Suter"

It sounds like Jake is really coming along. Thanks for all the support. We will post new letters as they come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment